We Recommend Medi-Share!
There are a handful of faith-based sharing programs but Medi-Share is head and shoulders above the others. Based on history, size, efficiency, provider network and outstanding customer service, Medi-Share is the only sharing plan we recommend.
- Affordable—about half the cost of insurance!
- Penalty free—members are exempt from ACA individual mandate to purchase health insurance.
- No sharing limits—unlimited annual and lifetime maximums.
- No health exclusions—no one declined for health reasons.
- Ease of use—no need for members to file bills, medical providers send them directly to Medi-Share for processing.
- Provider choice—members can choose any provider, in-network or out-of-network.
Sharing Lives, Faith and Resources
For thousands of years, Christians have come together to care for each other and carry each other’s burdens. In 1993, a formalized approach to sharing healthcare burdens began with the Medi-Share program. Today, more than 23 years later, the Medi-Share program now serves more than 200,000 members, with more than $1.5 billion dollars in medical bills shared and discounted since inception.
WHAT IS MEDI-SHARE?
Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing ministry founded on the belief that there is a BETTER way… a Biblical way, to take care of your healthcare. A way that focuses on people, NOT profit. A way that inspires you to live a healthier lifestyle so you can fulfill the plan God has for you. We are passionate about saving you money so you can use those funds to support your family and further kingdom work.
Medi-Share is an organized way in which Christians share their money to pay for each other’s eligible medical bills.
- It’s accountable – Members vote on the guidelines.
- It’s affordable – There’s an option for every budget that generally saves members around 50%.
- It’s Biblical – It’s modeled after the early church in the Book of Acts where people were of one heart and mind, and shared what they had.
- It’s community – Members support each other in prayer and come alongside you when you need it most.
HOW MEDI-SHARE WORKS?
Each month, your monthly share is matched with another’s eligible medical bills. Through a secure online portal, Christian Care Ministry publishes the bills eligible for sharing and coordinates the direct sharing of medical costs between members. You will know each month whose bills your share is helping pay, and when you have eligible bills and your annual household portion (AHP) has been met, your fellow believers will be sharing those bills and praying for you as well.
WHAT'S THE COST?
With Medi-Share, there’s an option for every budget. Each household’s monthly share is based on the age of the oldest applicant and how many family members are participating. There are seven Annual Household Portion (AHP) options from $500* to $10,000 with monthly shares based on a sliding scale. To find out pricing options available to you, answer the two questions on our Share Calculator now.
*The $500 AHP is only available to unmarried individuals age 18-29.
Program Guidelines & Frequently Asked Questions
Medishare Overview, Membership Qualifications, Explanations of Annual Household Portion (AHP), Maximum Share Limits, Health Incentives, Provider Fees and Details on Options, PPO, Sharing, Maternity, Adoption, Conditions of Sharing, Accidents, and Appeals. Full PDF Brochure
Call us and we can discuss any of these options with you. 425-821-1111